1. RMA: Removable Mobile Assembly for durable performance level during
2. Four-layer CCAW voice coil, wound on TIL-P support with venting holes, a fibermixed
material providing high thermal and mechanic resistance.
3. Voice coil winding treated with a special thermal paint lowering the working
temperature by 30% and reducing mechanical stress.
4. DSS-2: Double Symmetrical Spider featuring a progressive roll. Each pair of spiders
is coupled with silicon glue, for a limitless power handling.
5. Back vented spider support, avoiding air compression during wide excursion.
6. Reduced contact resistance connections with 8 AWG cables soldered directly to the
7. Flat textile-waved ultra-low resistance leadwires integrated into the spider for
8. High-density large foam surround, ensuring high efficiency thanks to low weight
and undistorted pressure even under extreme excursions.
9. Water-repellent pressed paper cone.